Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Jocelyn

April 20th 2000, WOW, what a WONDERFUL day. This is the day my beautiful baby girl was born. I was not quite prepared for what was to come that day. Jocelyn made sure I knew she was going to have a presence in this world! After a long, HARD labor she was here! To this day she makes sure I know of her presence.
Jocelyn you are the most passionate, strong, determined, caring, helpful, loving, strong willed person I know. I am so grateful you chose me to be your Mom. I hope you use all of these amazing qualities that you posses for the rest of your life. If so there will be nothing that you cannot conquer.
Please, just take it easy on your Mother once in a while, I know the next ten years will be slightly challenging!
I love you.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Tell Joc Happy Birthday from Ally and I too! We love you guys!

gma said...

Those pics bring back soooo many memories. They have all changed and grown. She is beautiful like her mama! Yeah for the update!

Katie said...

I am so proud of you for updating your blog!

e.m. said...

It's always great to see what's going on in your guys' life. Glad we got to see you last week!

Livin' Life Day-by-Day said...

Oh, she is the sweetest looking thing!